Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First post

Hello world, and all who inhabit it! My name is Claire and I have no idea what I should post!

Here's some random stuff that I'm posting for no particular reason:
I love the Twilight series! The Twilight movie is going to be written by Melissa Rosenburg. Kirsten Stewart (who was in the movies "Catch That Kid," "Panic Room," and "The Messengers," plus some others I haven't heard of). Production begins this February.

My Chemical Romance rocks also. I love these songs by them:
I'm not okay (I promise)
Helena
Famous Last Words
House of Wolves
This is How I Disappear
The Sharpest Lives
Sleep

I'm in the comp programming club, and we're covering Blitz Basic, and I'm totally lost with all the coding mumbo-jumbo!


Well, I'll post some more totally random, weird stuff again later! Goodbye!

(Highlight text to see)








2 comments:

Mr. Dooley said...

Very nice touch with the hidden text, great job!

I just want to make sure - you discussed this with your parents right!?

Claire said...

Thanks! And yes, I did. Basically, they said it was fine as long as I ignored comments from people I don't know.