Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just another post . . .

Merry Christmas, everyone! And happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and New Year also! I hope you enjoyed the holidays as much as I did and will!

Hey, has anyone seen the castings so far for the Twilight movie? I just know Kirsten Stewart is going to be Bella and Robert Pattinson will be Edward. I was satisfied with Kirsten Stewart, although she might be just a little bit too tall to fit my mental image of Bella. As for Robert Pattinson, I guess I was a little disappointed at first, because I jumped on the bandwagon and favored Gaspard Ulliel for the role of Edward, he's mainly known as Cedric, and the pictures of him on IMDB weren't too flattering, but as I think about it, I'm beginnig to warm up to him as Edward more and more; he's not too well known, and his acting skills seem to be pretty good. As for the rest of the cast, I haven't given them all that much thought, but so my preferences for them are Emmy Rossum or Mary Louise Parker for Esme, Tyler Posey for Jacob, Calum Best for Jasper, Rachel Leigh Cook for Alice, Daniel Cudmore for Emmet, Dennis Quaid for Charlie, Graham Greene for Billy (if Billy is even in the movie), Johnny Stamos for Laurent, and Cillian Murphy for James. As for the others, I still don't have any personal preference, and yes, I did steal most of my favorites from Stephenie Meyer's website. I really hope they don't ruin the books with the movie.

1 comment: